Interested in hosting a Balletone workshop?
We are currently seeking quality facilities to run Instructor Trainings in 2013.
To host a workshop, a facility must provide:
- 6 Hours of uninterrupted studio time (typically 12:00 - 6:00 on Saturday/Sunday)
- Studio with carpet or hardwood and mirrors (hardwood preferred)
- Sound System (ipod connection & microphone)
- Assistance in marketing the event to local instructors
As a host facility, you will receive:
- preferred pricing for the workshop ($159 including manual, instead of $179)
- complimentary registrations when minimum paid registrants are met
- free marketing from Balletone
All workshops are CEC approved, led by a highly qualified Balletone Master Trainer and provide quality continuing education for your staff and community positioning your facility as a nationally recognized education center.
Balletone® Hosting Application
Thank you for expressing interest in hosting a Balletone workshop at your facility. Please review the proposed criteria. If your facility meets the requirements listed, please fill out the form below. A Balletone Scheduling specialist will contact you within 72 hrs.
Potential Balletone Education sites will have the opportunity to host 2-3 Balletone Instructor Trainings (6-10hr), Intensives (4-6hr), or Instructor Workshops (2hr) in the upcoming calendar year. All workshops are CEC approved and provide quality continuing education for your staff and community positioning your facility as a nationally recognized Education center. In order to host one of our educational programs, we request the following:
- Advanced selection of dates (Balletone requests solidifying dates for workshops at least 3 months in advance to allow adequate time for marketing)
- Facility should have a room equipped to handle a group of 10 - 30 exercising individuals for the workshop (2 - 10 hours); an uninterrupted, private, mirrored room, with wood floor, microphone and CD sound system is preferred
- Host receives 1-2 FREE workshop registrations and unlimited discounted Registrations
- Balletone handles registrations (fax, phone or on-line)
- Front desk, staff, and management should be advised to answer questions about the Workshop. They should refer interested parties to www.balletone.com or our business office: 888.609.2220
- Balletone will provide advertising and marketing materials to assist in the promotion of the workshop within your facility; Host facility should have an interest in marketing the program internally for the greatest success